Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are constructed of ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options like:
- Side vents
- Belly heat recess
- Screen Top Cutouts
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting (Ceramic Fixture Placement)
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 47”x23”x23.5“
This size now features a CLEAR center brace!
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 4’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are equivalent to almost 8 square feet of floor space and roughly a volume of 110 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 4x2x2 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages 4x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 53 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are nearly 3x larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
This Kages custom PVC enclosure is stackable! If you're planning to stack your new Kages Enclosures you'll need to purchase a stacking kit for the size and number of enclosures you're going to stack. Stacking kits are available in our "Featured" section.
Please note: Stacking kits cannot be used on enclosures with belly heat.
- T5 Fixture
- Arcadia T5 UVB Bulb
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC reptile cages have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8’x4’x4’ enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 4x2x2 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Bearded Dragons Enclosure
- Blue Tongue Skink Enclosure
- Box Turtles Enclosure
- Ackie Monitor Enclosure
- Uromastyx Enclosure
- Young Tegu Enclosure
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages™ here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Items typically ship within 5-10 business days. Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile enclosure such as;
Enclosure for a ball python! This was a gift for our son for Christmas for his ball python! Medusa finally started eating again! She’s not stressed anymore from being in the glass enclosure! Holds heat and humidity very well. My son Spartacus it down 3 times per day. He wants to get a misting system now. Zach was very helpful helping me choose what light fixtures and heat source that I would need! Very happy with the purchase. Now my son wants to buy one for his ball python Leo. Thanks again Zach!
I ordered two of these units for my Northern Blue Tongue Skinks and the cages are amazing. They arrived quickly and without any issues. Very easy to assemble and had no issues fitting it all together. The only issue I ran into was a defective ceramic fixture but the same morning I emailed asking if I could get a replacement, I was told they would send one out the same day. Top tier customer service and response time. They've won a lifetime customer because of the quality of the cage and service. I'll be ordering an enclosure for my Ackie monitors very soon.
I recently purchased one of these enclosures for my Merauke Blue-Tongue Skink, and I can honestly say that I am very impressed with everything about the enclosure. The fact that it ships flat made it much easier to get upstairs in my home. The assembly was simple and very easy to follow. The quality of the PVC is very durable, and the color adds a nice touch that glass enclosures cannot match. I highly recommend these enclosures to anyone looking for a large (while also being lightweight and durable) enclosure for their pet reptiles.
Wow, what a cage. The first aspect that of this enclosure that blew me away was just how fast the shipping was. After placing my order, it only look around 5 days to get it delivered to me! About half an hour of building by myself and my enclosure is complete. Soon enough my baby northern blue tongue skink arrived and moved into this enclosure. Some things I’ve observed after using this enclosure is that aside from the fast shipping, this enclosure is absolutely stunning, all while keeping the temperature and humidity at good and concistant levels across the entire enclosure. I’d recommend this to any reptile owner! I seriously think that this enslosure provides gives your animal a generous space to live, while making a showpiece for your house!
Perfect for my little guy, he loves the extra space. Almost looks as if he is smiling. Love love love the built in lights. Easy to assemble, could not be happier with this purchase!!