Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are constructed of ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate sliding doors, vents in the rear and sides and Arcadia Reptile Lamp Holder Pro in the Center & Right.
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 47”x23”x23.5“
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 4’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are equivalent to almost 8 square feet of floor space and roughly a volume of 110 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 4x2x2 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages™ 4x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 53 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are nearly 3x larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
This Kages™ custom PVC enclosure is stackable! If you're planning to stack your new Kages™ Enclosures you'll need to purchase a stacking kit for the size and number of enclosures you're going to stack. Stacking kits are available in our "Accessories & Decals" section.
Please note: Stacking kits cannot be used on enclosures with belly heat.
Arcadia T5 UVB Bulb
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages™ custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages™ custom enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC enclosures have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages™ we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages™ we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8’x4’x4’ enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 4x2x2 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Bearded Dragons
- Blue Tongue Skink
- Dumeril’s Boa
- California Kingsnake
- Corn Snake
- Box Turtles
- Young Tegu
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
At Kages™ we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages™ here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Items typically ship within 5-10 business days.
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile enclosure such as;
Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.