Custom 47"x23"x47" (LxWxH) black PVC enclosure with 2 fixtures on the right.
At Kages™ we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages™ here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile enclosure such as;
Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.