60x20x20" enclosure with rear and side vents, 2 light fixtures in the ceiling (1 on the left & 1 on the right) and a 10”x10” belly heat recess on the right.
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 59”x20”x20“
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC - a lightweight closed-cell foam.
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in shipping. We assemble and disassemble each enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a phillips screwdriver.
Items typically ship within 25-35 business days.
- Each enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer options available such as;
- Radiant heat panels
- Heat projector lamps
- A belly heat recess with a heat mat
- Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure.