When it comes to stacking your enclosure we recommend using common sense and your discretion to create the stack of your dreams.
Here are a few tips:
- Do stack enclosures of the same size
- Do secure the stack; connect the enclosures together as well as secure the stack to the wall. You can use something like this to connect them:
- Do use strong/sturdy shelving that fully supports the enclosure when stacking larger enclosures or bioactive setups
- Do place the heaviest enclosure on the bottom and the lightest up top
- Do NOT stack with belly heat.
- Do NOT stack bioactive enclosures. These setups can be very heavy, for this reason we recommend strong/sturdy shelving.
- Do NOT stack enclosures with screen cutouts. Due to the enclosure design; enclosures with screen cutouts cannot be stacked. When stacking, all lighting needs to be mounted inside of the enclosure.
- Do use your discretion and common sense, stacking enclosures can pose a tipping hazard.