BEARDED DRAGON ENCLOSURE GUIDE
Bearded dragons are referred to as sun worshipers so it's very important to give them a bright basking area.
I setup my bearded dragon with the following:
When customizing the enclosure I recommend the following:
- 2 Arcadia Pro Ceramic Lamp Holders & Brackets
- You'll want to place these in the middle and on the side of your choice
- Side Vents
- No Belly Heat
We recommend the following bulbs:
- Arcadia Halogen Basking Bulb on the right side - I have a 75 watt bulb in mine.
- 22” Arcadia 12% UVB bulb on the right side (Another great UVB option would be the 22" Arcadia 14% UVB bulb)
- 24” T5 fixture that holds the above bulb
- 22" Arcadia JungleDawn LED Bar on the right side - this gives full spectrum lighting to both the bearded dragon and the plants in my bioactive setup
Some people use a fixture in the center of the enclosure for nighttime heat if needed and use a deep heat projector.