Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures are as functional as they are beautiful and modern. Kages uses only the best materials to ensure you your reptile cage is safe, secure, functional, and long lasting. Kages reptile enclosures are designed to provide a happy and healthy environment for your reptiles, or small animals, while looking great in your home. The best thing about Kages enclosures is a phillips screwdriver and about 20 minutes is all you’ll need to assemble our reptile cage.
This 5'x2'x2' Kages Reptile Enclosure is great for lizards, snakes, turtles, and other small animals. Kages Reptile Enclosures are constructed of ½” black PVC, premium polycarbonate sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of lighting.
Why the 5’x2’x2’ Kages Reptile Enclosure?
Large enclosure – 138-gallon equivalent. Which gives your reptile room to jump, run, climb, and just be a reptile.
Non-reflective surfaces on three sides reduce anxiety. Most reptiles do not like their own reflections and are territorial. Having an all glass enclosure can cause unnecessary stress. Our custom reptile cages have a matte finish on three sides to minimize the stress on your pet.
Front-sliding doors minimize stress when approaching your pet. For many reptiles and amphibians approaching them from above causes stress. As many reptiles and amphibians have a parietal eye, this helps them spot aerial predators. Our custom reptile enclosures feature front sliding doors to minimize stress.
Rigid expanded PVC is better at retaining heat. With our PVC reptile cages you'll maintain your temperature while using less electricity and smaller bulbs than glass aquariums or wood enclosures.
Rigid expanded PVC construction, polycarbonate front-sliding doors and easy customization. Kages uses the best materials to ensure our reptile cages are safe, secure, modern, functional, and long lasting. In just a few clicks you can have your ideal enclosure fully customized.
- Bearded Dragons
- Red Tailed Boa
- Blue Tongue Skink
- Dumeril’s Boa
- California Kingsnake
- Corn Snake
- Box Turtles
- And More!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC - a lightweight closed-cell foam.
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- Approximate Outside Dimensions: 59”x23”x23.5“
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in shipping. We assemble and disassemble each enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a phillips screwdriver.
- Items typically ship within 5-10 business days.
- Each enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer options available such as;
- Radiant heat panels
- Heat projector lamps
- A belly heat recess with a heat mat
- Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure.
I ordered this enclosure 60" x 24" x 24" in 03/16/2019, and today 03/27/2019 it is here and completed. It's amazing. I followed the instruction sheet that came with it step by step. The panels are labelled and just follow instruction to line up the labels etc. Super easy. Also I found it's easier to communicate via facebook message because I get reply almost within minutes if not very quick. This is my first custom enclosure and turned out great. There was another company I thought about it, but they told me will take 12 weeks at least to ship. OMG, my tortoises can not wait that long. Five stars.