Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are designed and manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate or tempered glass sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options.
Sleek Modern Design - Looks great in your home and your reptile will love it too!
- BioActive Ready - Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures come bioactive ready; there’s no need for substrate shields or plastic liners.
Nonporous Matte Finish Surface - Minimizes stress on your reptile as they won't be threatened by their reflection. The smooth finish also makes cleaning up after your scaly friend a breeze.
Easy Assembly - We provide the screws and an electronic copy of the instructions. You'll just need a Phillips screwdriver and 20-50 minutes to assemble your custom reptile habitat.
Rigid PVC Construction - Holds heat & humidity much better than glass tanks, giving you more control over your temperatures while using less electricity.
- Made in The USA - Each and every Kages enclosure is handmade in the USA using the highest quality reptile safe materials available.
- Side Vents
- Belly Heat Recess
- 9" Square Screen
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting - Light fixtures arrive not installed to allow for maximum customization.
- Electronic copy of instructions
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 35”x23”x17.5“
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate or tempered glass doors are a much safer option than float glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 36”x24”x18” reptile enclosures are equivalent to roughly a volume of 59 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 36x24x18 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages 36x24x18 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 30 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
This Kages custom PVC enclosure is stackable! If you're planning to stack your new Kages enclosures you'll need to purchase a stacking kit for the size and number of enclosures you're going to stack. Stacking kits are available in our "Featured" section.
Please note: Stacking kits cannot be used on enclosures with belly heat.
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC enclosures have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8x4x4 enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 36”x24”x18” custom reptile cage is a great home for:
Green Tree Python
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All custom reptile cage sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our custom PVC reptile enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile cage such as;
Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.
I ordered the 36x24x18. no extras just the enclosure. It arrived at my house eight days after placing my order. super fast on the shipping. I was worried that the enclosure was damaged when it arrived, because two of the corners were badly crushed. however the way they package the enclosure prevented any damage. they put thick hard cardboard taped to every corner. zero damage and it took me all of ten minutes to put it together. I will be buying more as I can afford it. not cheap, But the enclosures are not cheap.
I have been on a hunt for a new enclosure for about 8 months now and randomly stumbled upon Kages. I was worried that this site/company was some scam, considering there does not seem to be a lot of reviews or posts about it. I took a leap of faith after doing about two weeks of research on them. My email updates were going to my spam folder so I wasn’t aware of them and that Of course added to my worry about it being a scam. I ordered the tank on 10/03 and I received it 10/23. After unboxing it I noticed that everything was very well packaged and the box was handled with care. I assembled the tank today and sealed the bottom with silicone so that will take a couple of days to cure, so it is not fully set up. I am attaching a couple photos just for reference and so others can see the enclosure and trust what they are purchasing. I am VERY excited to get substrate in this enclosure as well as my ball python, who I have had for 15 years. So this was me spoiling her and making sure she’s going to enjoy a hopeful 15 years more! I truly am impressed with the enclosure thus far and I plan on making another review in the following weeks as I get my snake settled. The only complaint or conflict I ran into was the ceramic light bracket. Though it works fine and does not seem to present any immediate issues, they recommend NOT using this for the tank so I am a little confused as to why it is an option in the first place and the only option-assuming that it is some type of possible hazard. But all things considered, that is a minimal problem and I am very satisfied with Kages!
Very happy with my purchase.I got the 36x24x18 for my tortoise,he is very active.I got a 75 watt jungle light and you can feel the heat from that bulb in cage,and isn't even a heat one.Keeps the humidity up.Will order another one sometime want to get pink tongue skink.