Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are designed and manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate or tempered glass sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options.
- Sleek Modern Design - Looks great in your home and your reptile will love it too!
- BioActive Ready - Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures come bioactive ready; there’s no need for substrate shields or plastic liners.
- Nonporous Matte Finish Surface - Minimizes stress on your reptile as they won't be threatened by their reflection. The smooth finish also makes cleaning up after your scaly friend a breeze.
- Easy Assembly - We provide the screws and an electronic copy of the instructions. You'll just need a Phillips screwdriver and 20-50 minutes to assemble your custom reptile habitat.
- Rigid PVC Construction - Holds heat & humidity much better than glass tanks, giving you more control over your temperatures and humidity while using less electricity.
- Made in The USA - Each and every Kages enclosure is handmade in the USA using the highest quality reptile safe materials available.
- Maximum Customization - To give you the most flexibility in enclosure lighting; when you order light fixtures for your enclosure they arrive uninstalled so you can configure the lights to fit your needs. Just select the number of light fixtures you need and create your custom setup.
A truly custom PVC reptile enclosure is just a click away! Our enclosure options include:
- Side Vents
- Belly Heat Recess
- 9" Square Screen(s)
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting
- Electronic copy of instructions
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 59”x23”x23.5“**
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate or tempered glass doors are a much safer option than float glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 5’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are equivalent roughly a volume of 138 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 5x2x2 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages™ 5x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 70 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are significantly larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC enclosures have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8x4x4 enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 5x2x2 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Bearded Dragons
- Red Tailed Boa
- Blue Tongue Skink
- Dumeril’s Boa
- California Kingsnake
- Corn Snake
- Box Turtles
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All custom reptile cage sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our custom PVC reptile enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile cage such as;
- Heat projector lamps (Arcadia Reptile Deep Heat Projector)
- Basking Bulb (Arcadia Reptile Halogen Basking Spotlight)
- Radiant heat panels (Pro Products)
- Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.
- If you choose to seal the bottom seams of your enclosure, we recommend using aquarium safe silicone. (Aquarium Silicone on Amazon)
This is THE tank to get for a big beardie! My beardie is 24" long and he has plenty of room to run around or lounge about. The tank was easy to assemble, even without assistance. The quality and accuracy, regarding how the pieces fit, is incredible. You can tell that this is a company that really cares about what they are doing. Kages was an excellent partner in getting the the correct wattage lighting for the tank. as well. The tank seems pricey but the cost is well worth your little buddy's mental and physical health.
I needed a short-term larger enclosure for my young Savannah Monitor that was high quality and lightweight because I'm pending a long distance move across the country, and I really didn't want to lug a heavy 5+ foot box across with me. This fit the bill perfectly! I also had a few questions and customizations I needed, and the customer service I received was prompt and very accommodating. I will be upgrading him to larger, final enclosure once he outgrows this one (honestly, many would say he already has, but the logistics of the move wouldn't permit anything much larger as of yet) that fits his adult-sized needs a bit better, and I will definitely be a returning customer!
We placed our order and after about 13 days our cage came in. We were delighted to put it together and have everything safely kept. The cage itself is spectacular, no flaws, and it looks amazing. We got a Under that tank heat cut out and we ordered 3 lights all came and was very easy to put together. All together it’s an amazing cage, made from an amazing and caring team. Thanks for my cage!
Came quick (like a week), packed perfectly, easy assembly. Looks fantastic. Very high quality. One happy boa and keeper! Will definitely be back for more.