Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are designed and manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate or tempered glass sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options.
- Sleek Modern Design - Looks great in your home and your reptile will love it too!
- BioActive Ready - Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures come bioactive ready; there’s no need for substrate shields or plastic liners.
- Nonporous Matte Finish Surface - Minimizes stress on your reptile as they won't be threatened by their reflection. The smooth finish also makes cleaning up after your scaly friend a breeze.
- Easy Assembly - We provide the screws and an electronic copy of the instructions. You'll just need a Phillips screwdriver and 20-50 minutes to assemble your custom reptile habitat.
- Rigid PVC Construction - Holds heat & humidity much better than glass tanks, giving you more control over your temperatures while using less electricity.
- Made in The USA - Each and every Kages enclosure is handmade in the USA using the highest quality reptile safe materials available.
- Side Vents
- Belly Heat Recess
- 9" Square Screen(s)
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting - Light fixtures arrive not installed to allow for maximum customization.
- Electronic copy of instructions
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 47”x23”x23.5“
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate or tempered glass doors are a much safer option than float glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 4’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are equivalent to almost 8 square feet of floor space and roughly a volume of 110 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 4x2x2 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages 4x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 53 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are nearly 3x larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
This Kages custom PVC enclosure is stackable! If you're planning to stack your new Kages Enclosures you'll need to purchase a stacking kit for the size and number of enclosures you're going to stack. Stacking kits are available in our "Featured" section.
Please note: Stacking kits cannot be used on enclosures with belly heat.
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC enclosures have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8x4x4 enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 4x2x2 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Bearded Dragons Enclosure
- Blue Tongue Skink Enclosure
- Box Turtles Enclosure
- Ackie Monitor Enclosure
- Uromastyx Enclosure
- Young Tegu Enclosure
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All custom reptile cage sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our custom PVC reptile enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile cage such as;
Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.
I can't say enough how much I love my noodles enclosure, so worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone! Holds the temp very well, and the humidity is perfect! Would definitely recommend you get handles for the glass doors as they are a little tough to move without anything!
This is the most incredible reptile brand, for sure the only enclosure I trust my reptiles in. I have 2 of these and both are the best enclosures I have ever had, no complaints whatsoever.
I purchased the 4x2x2 enclosure for my STEM classroom to house our new class pet (bearded dragon). It arrived in exactly one week, was super easy to assemble, and it’s just beautiful. It is sleek and very sturdy and I can’t wait for my students to see! I hope to eventually get another so I can bring my class pet home every weekend. I definitely hope to shop with them again.
I've always wanted one of these awesome custom kages and now that I have one I am unbelievably excited. They are truly a 5 star product and worth every penny. From the ease of assembly to the nice clean look of the enclosure everything is phenomenal and don't even start on the great customization options. One of the best decisions I've ever made was buying this and I couldn't be happier. Plus my beardie loves all the new room. Can't wait to get my next one!
I needed to upgrade my Northern BTS to a new enclosure, and Kages was the one that caught my eye the most; made in the USA? Sweet! Mom & pop owned? Even better!
The quality and ease of assembling these enclosures was great. I didn't personally like the logo inside of the enclosure so I did turn it around, but I have already recommended this to several friends of mine and I plan to buy more when I get more reptiles.