Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are constructed of ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options like:
- Side vents
- Belly heat recess
- Screen Top Cutouts
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting
Learn more about our lighting, belly heat, and screen options HERE!
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 47”x23”x23.5“
This size now features a CLEAR center brace!
- Electronic copy of instructions
- Side Vents
- Belly Heat Recess
- 9" Square Screen
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 4’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are equivalent to almost 8 square feet of floor space and roughly a volume of 110 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 4x2x2 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages 4x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 53 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are nearly 3x larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
This Kages custom PVC enclosure is stackable! If you're planning to stack your new Kages Enclosures you'll need to purchase a stacking kit for the size and number of enclosures you're going to stack. Stacking kits are available in our "Featured" section.
Please note: Stacking kits cannot be used on enclosures with belly heat.
- T5 Fixture
- Arcadia T5 UVB Bulb
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC reptile cages have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8’x4’x4’ enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 4x2x2 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Bearded Dragons Enclosure
- Blue Tongue Skink Enclosure
- Box Turtles Enclosure
- Ackie Monitor Enclosure
- Uromastyx Enclosure
- Young Tegu Enclosure
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages™ here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile enclosure such as;
The materials for the enclosure are nicely put together and look real sleek, it was very easy to put together, and it holds heat and humidity waaay better than I ever expected it to!! I moved to this enclosure from a glass one and I am never going back to glass! My BTS, Noodle, appreciates the lack of reflections too and looks less stressed.
Thank you, Kages!
So I saved up to buy this 4' by 2' by 2' enclosure and now I hate all my other enclosures because this one is just so amazing. There's nothing better than this, its so worth your money. I'm already saving up to buy my next one (:
I did have to wait a little longer for my enclosure to arrive, but it was still within the estimated time period. Everything arrived incredibly well packed and in perfect condition. Assembly was a piece of cake even without a drill; I only had a screwdriver. It's also held up very well as I turned it into a great bioactive enclosure.
Arrived quicker than expected and was exactly as advertised. Was my first time assembling an enclosure and it was super easy! Everything fit the way it should, instructions were clear and pieces were nicely labeled (if the two pieces were lined up correctly then their labels would align as well so you know it was placed properly,) definitely made an intimidating task go by smoothly. Enclosure itself is sturdy and nice and sleek. Highly recommend.
Came in much faster than expected. Dispite cosmetic damage to the box, everything was in great shape (FexEx delivery person insisted I open it up before he left). We will be assembling it this week and will add pictures of it.