Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are constructed of ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options like:
- Side vents
- Belly heat recess
- Screen Top Cutouts
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting
- This size now features a CLEAR center brace!
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 71”x23”x23.5“
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 6’x2’x2’ reptile enclosures are equivalent roughly a volume of 166 gallons! The days of waiting months for a high quality custom enclosure are long gone with our 6x2x2 custom PVC enclosures that ship in 5-15 business days! Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE The Kages 6x2x2 Premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 83 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are significantly larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder.
- T5 Fixture
- Arcadia T5 UVB Bulb
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom PVC enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC reptile cages have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC reptile enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8’x4’x4’ enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 6x2x2 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Red Tailed Boa
- Young Tegu
- Box Turtles
- Bearded Dragon
- Blue Tongue Skink
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
At Kages™ we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages™ here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate doors are a much safer option than glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 15 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Items typically ship within 5-10 business days. Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile enclosure such as;
Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.
It is a great cage for my girl. I love that the substrate barrier is high enough to add depth which is great Ninja loves to dig. The only thing I was confuse for a short moment was installing the doors, cleaning the tracks is a bit more difficult as I cannot easily remove it. That is a small price to pay, the door is not made of glass which is a plus for me, it is much more durable, which is great when you have a heavy lizard scratch at it.
It is a lot better then I thought it'll. I truly like the fact that the substrate barrier is high (haven't seen this with other enclosures). This is great because my girl loves to dig and I could put in enough depth for her. The thing that confused me was the door, cleaning the tracks is a little difficult as I cannot just remove the doors. However, I do like that the door aren't glass, meaning its more durable. On the side note I love how these enclosures seem more cater to lizards rather then snake like most are, I love the logo of the lizard.
Ordered this enclosure for my bearded dragon, and I am so happy with it! So easy to put together, and it’s beautiful.
We got this enclosure for our Argentine Black & White Tegu and it is perfect! The enclosure is extremely well made and keeps in heat and humidity. The wired lights were exactly what we were looking for. The enclosure was assembled within 2 business days, and only took 3 days to arrive after shipping! We are extremely impressed and pleased with the service, Zach was very helpful and replied to all of our questions quickly. We will definitely be using Kages again!