Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are designed and manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ½” black extruded PVC, premium polycarbonate or tempered glass sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options.
- Sleek Modern Design - Looks great in your home and your reptile will love it too!
- BioActive Ready - Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures come bioactive ready; there’s no need for substrate shields or plastic liners.
- Nonporous Matte Finish Surface - Minimizes stress on your reptile as they won't be threatened by their reflection. The smooth finish also makes cleaning up after your scaly friend a breeze.
- Easy Assembly - We provide the screws and an electronic copy of the instructions. You'll just need a Phillips screwdriver and 20-50 minutes to assemble your custom reptile habitat.
- Rigid PVC Construction - Holds heat & humidity much better than glass tanks, giving you more control over your temperatures and humidity while using less electricity.
- Made in The USA - Each and every Kages enclosure is handmade in the USA using the highest quality reptile safe materials available.
- Maximum Customization - To give you the most flexibility in enclosure lighting; when you order light fixtures for your enclosure they arrive uninstalled so you can configure the lights to fit your needs. Just select the number of light fixtures you need and create your custom setup.
A truly custom PVC reptile enclosure is just a click away! Our enclosure options include:
- Side Vents
- Arcadia Reptile Lighting
- Electronic copy of instructions
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 71”x35”x35.5“
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium polycarbonate or tempered glass doors are a much safer option than float glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
- Additional side venting is recommended for bioactive setups
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 6’x3’x3’ reptile enclosures are equivalent roughly a volume of 376 gallons! Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Arcadia Reptile Jungle Dawn LED Bar
- Door Lock
- Door Handles
- Learn More About Bio Active Setups with The Bio Dude
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC enclosures have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8x4x4 enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 6x3x3 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Ackie Monitor
- Young Tegu
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- This item arrives on a pallet, we recommend having a couple people handy to help unload this from the trailer upon delivery as the delivery service does not provide a lift gate so you will need to unload it from the trailer.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 30 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All custom reptile cage sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our custom PVC reptile enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile cage such as;
- Heat projector lamps (Arcadia Reptile Deep Heat Projector)
- Basking Bulb (Arcadia Reptile Halogen Basking Spotlight)
- Radiant heat panels (Pro Products)
- Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.
- If you choose to seal the bottom seams of your enclosure, we recommend using aquarium safe silicone. (Aquarium Silicone on Amazon)