96"x48"x48" / 8'x4'x4' Premium PVC Reptile Enclosure
96"x48"x48" / 8'x4'x4' Premium PVC Reptile Enclosure
Each enclosure is handmade and we try our best to ship as quickly as possible. We'll provide tracking information as soon as your order ships. Order today, and your order will ship between and . Lead times are subject to production run times and supply chain availability.
ALL ENCLOSURES NOW COME WITH TEMPERED GLASS DOORS!
Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ are designed and manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ½” black extruded PVC, premium tempered glass sliding doors, vents in the rear and your choice of customization options.
- Sleek Modern Design - Looks great in your home and your reptile will love it too!
- BioActive Ready - Kages custom PVC reptile enclosures come bioactive ready; there’s no need for substrate shields or plastic liners.
- Nonporous Matte Finish Surface - Minimizes stress on your reptile as they won't be threatened by their reflection. The smooth finish also makes cleaning up after your scaly friend a breeze.
- Easy Assembly - We provide the screws and an electronic copy of the instructions. You'll just need a Phillips screwdriver and 20-50 minutes to assemble your custom reptile habitat.
- Rigid PVC Construction - Holds heat & humidity much better than glass tanks, giving you more control over your temperatures and humidity while using less electricity.
- Made in The USA - Each and every Kages enclosure is handmade in the USA using the highest quality reptile safe materials available.
- Maximum Customization - To give you the most flexibility in enclosure lighting; when you order light fixtures for your enclosure they arrive uninstalled so you can configure the lights to fit your needs. Just select the number of light fixtures you need and create your custom setup.
- This enclosure comes ready for you to fully customize! Add your own light fixtures and decor with wood screws to create a one of a kind enclosure!
- Electronic copy of instructions
SPECS & DIMENSIONS
**Approximate Outside Dimensions: 94”x47”x47.5“
At Kages we strive to use the highest quality products for our Premium PVC Enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & tempered glass sliding doors for our reptile caging.
You can learn more about our Kages here!
- Material: ½” rigid expanded PVC
- Lightweight closed-cell foam
- Closed cell surface
- Matte surface finish, both sides. A matte surface is great for reducing unnecessary stress on your reptile because they can not see their reflections.
- Vibration and sound absorbent
- Low thermal conductivity (high insulation value)
- Chemical resistant, non-corroding
- Low water absorption (does not rot)
- Premium tempered glass doors are a much safer option than float glass.
- Venting: Slit venting on the upper back wall of the PVC enclosure.
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages Huge! Our 8’x4’x4’ reptile enclosures are equivalent roughly a volume of 898 gallons! Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
SLEEK AND MODERN
First and foremost all Kages custom reptile enclosures are made out of animal safe materials. We use ½” extruded rigid PVC, we use this high quality material because of its sleek matte finish, heat retention qualities and not to mention its non porous so it's easy to clean up and doesn't promote bacteria growth like other reptile cages may.
Kages custom enclosures can be used for a variety of species depending on their individual needs. All of our PVC enclosures have been designed to allow either minimal humidity retention or maximum depending on what the keepers goal is, if you are planning on doing a bioactive setup we suggest adding the additional side vents to promote more air flow. Our enclosures are built out of ½” extruded PVC for its superior heat retention qualities, this great quality will result in needing a lower wattage bulb in your reptile enclosure resulting in energy savings and keeping more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
At Kages we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” for hatchlings to 8x4x4 enclosures. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our 8x4x4 custom reptile cage is a great home for:
- Savannah Monitor
- Ackie Monitor
- And More!
Learn more about our species recommendations here.
- FREE Shipping to Continental United States.
- Please Note: This item arrives on a pallet. We recommend having a friend available to help unload the pallet during delivery.
- All of our PVC reptile enclosures are shipped unassembled to minimize shipping costs and prevent damage in transit. We build and disassemble each individual reptile enclosure to ensure a perfect fit. Assembly is very easy and takes about 30 minutes and requires only a Phillips screwdriver, but I would recommend a drill to speed things up.
- Please check our current enclosure lead times: HERE
- Each PVC enclosure is handmade; visible variations or imperfections may be present however they have no effect on the functionality of the enclosure.
- All custom reptile cage sizes are approximate.
- We do not recommend the use of ceramic heat emitters in our custom PVC reptile enclosures. There are much safer and much more natural options for your new PVC reptile cage such as;
- Heat projector lamps (Arcadia Reptile Deep Heat Projector)
- Basking Bulb (Arcadia Reptile Halogen Basking Spotlight)
- Radiant heat panels (Pro Products)
- Always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures in your enclosure. Spyder Robotics makes excellent and very safe thermostats.
- If you choose to seal the bottom seams of your enclosure, we recommend using aquarium safe silicone. (Aquarium Silicone on Amazon)
ETHICAL REPTILE KEEPING STARTS HERE
Innovative & Modern Design for Reptile Enthusiasts
Experience contemporary style and unmatched reptile-centric features in our enclosures, thoughtfully designed in-house by reptile keepers with over 30 years of experience. Kages habitats not only enhance your home's aesthetics but also ensure your reptile's utmost comfort and happiness. Discover the perfect fusion of design and functionality for your reptile's living space.
Experience Bioactive-Ready Kages Custom PVC Reptile Enclosures
Kages custom PVC reptile habitats come fully prepared for bioactive setups, eliminating the need for substrate shields or plastic liners. To enhance durability and protection, simply seal the seams with aquarium-safe silicone. Optimize your pet's living space with our PVC bioactive-ready reptile enclosures designed for their comfort and well-being.
NONPOROUS MATTE FINISH SURFACE
Stress-Free & Easy-to-Clean Nonporous Matte Finish Surface
Our enclosures feature a nonporous matte finish that minimizes stress for your reptile by eliminating reflections. This smooth surface not only promotes your pet's well-being but also makes cleaning and maintenance hassle-free. Choose Kages for a comfortable and convenient habitat that both you and your scaly friend will love.
Effortless Assembly for Your Custom Reptile Habitat
Kages makes setting up your reptile enclosure a breeze! We supply the screws and an electronic copy of the instructions, so all you need is a Phillips screwdriver and 20-50 minutes of your time. Enjoy the ease of assembling a custom habitat tailored to your reptile's needs and preferences.
RIGID PVC CONSTRUCTION
Superior Rigid PVC Construction for Energy Efficiency & Climate Control
Kages reptile enclosures, made with rigid PVC, offer enhanced heat and humidity retention compared to traditional glass tanks. This advanced design allows you greater control over your pet's environment while reducing electricity consumption. Choose Kages for a sustainable and comfortable habitat for your reptile.
MADE IN THE USA
Proudly Made in the USA with Premium Reptile-Safe Materials
Experience the Kages difference with enclosures handcrafted in the USA, using only the finest reptile-safe materials. Our commitment to quality ensures that your pet enjoys a secure and comfortable habitat designed to last. Trust Kages for a superior American-made reptile enclosure.
Enjoy FREE Shipping & Easy Assembly Across Our Store
We take pride in offering FREE standard shipping on our entire selection, catering exclusively to the Continental United States. To minimize shipping costs and prevent transit damage, our PVC reptile enclosures arrive unassembled. Each enclosure is carefully built, disassembled, and tested for a perfect fit. Assembling your reptile habitat is a breeze, taking only about 15 minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver, although using a drill will speed up the process.
Be sure to check our current lead times before placing your order for a seamless experience.
Handcrafted Custom PVC Reptile Enclosures with Uncompromised Functionality
Embrace the uniqueness of our custom-made PVC reptile habitats, each meticulously handcrafted with care. While visible variations or imperfections may be present, they won't impact the functionality of the enclosure. Please note that all custom reptile cage dimensions are approximate, ensuring a personalized touch for your pet's living space.
Recommended Heating Options for Optimal Safety & Natural Comfort in PVC Reptile Enclosures
For the safety and well-being of your reptile in our custom PVC enclosures, we advise against using ceramic heat emitters. Instead, consider these safer and more natural alternatives for your PVC reptile cage:
- Heat Projector Lamps (e.g., Arcadia Reptile Deep Heat Projector)
- Basking Bulbs (e.g., Arcadia Reptile Halogen Basking Spotlight)
- Radiant Heat Panels (e.g., Pro Products)
To ensure a stable and secure environment, always use a thermostat and thermometer to monitor and regulate temperatures within the enclosure. Spyder Robotics offers excellent and reliable thermostats for this purpose.
ABOUT OUR KAGES
What makes Kages™ custom reptile enclosures different?
Our custom reptile cages are handmade in the United States from the highest quality materials.
We provide our most popular reptile cage options on our website, customizing your custom reptile cage is just a few clicks away. At Kages™ we believe there is no one size fits all solution to reptile enclosures, so we decided that we would build them custom and build them quickly without any compromises. Here at Kages™ we make PVC enclosure customization easy, all it takes is a few clicks, just head over to the size of the enclosure you are interested in, select your features, then place your order, and we will get to work quickly building your new PVC enclosure so your pet can have the home of its dreams. We have built a variety of awesome reptile enclosures, from small 12”x12”x12” enclosures for hatchlings to 8’x4’x4’ enclosures for Tegus. If you need a custom sized reptile cage feel free to contact us to design your custom enclosure.
Our custom reptile enclosures can be used for any environment from dry arid species like uromastyx, bearded dragons, and Ackie Monitors to extremely humid species like green tree pythons, Rainbow Boas, and much more. We at Reptile Kages™ designed our reptile enclosures to be used in a variety of ways from completely sterile setups to full bioactive setups, we encourage fellow reptile keepers to look into the benefits of bio active enclosures with full spectrum lighting. Our Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ were meticulously developed with no aspects overlooked from an animal's point of view. Take our sliding polycarbonate doors for example, our PVC enclosure doors were developed to minimize stress on the inhabitant by opening in the front because many animals perceive anything from above as a threat and it invokes a predator prey response causing flighty and aggressive behavior because they believe their life is in danger. We continued on from an animal's point of view and we developed our custom reptile cages with bioactivity in mind, with that said, we understand that this is not practical for everyone or every application all we ask at Kages Custom Reptile Enclosures™ is for keepers to create an enriching environment with full spectrum lighting and heat that encourages naturalistic behaviors. To maximize you animal husbandry check out these incredible in-depth feeding and lighting guides by Arcadia Reptile.
We provide the instructions, screws and screw covers. You’ll just need a phillips screwdriver and about 20 minutes to assemble your custom reptile enclosure.
A WIDE VARIETY OF ENCLOSURE SIZES, STYLES & OPTIONS:
As we know animals and specifically reptiles are born into a vast world with huge enriching environments. It is our ethical duty as keepers to provide the closest thing possible to their natural environment that's why we made our custom PVC reptile cages in various sizes suitable for any species. Our 4’x2’x2’ Kages™ reptile enclosures are equivalent to roughly a volume of 110 gallons! The days of heavy glass 40 gallon breeders or that snake tank that's in your grandma's basement are long gone with our 4x2x2 custom PVC enclosure. The Kages™ 4x2x2 premium PVC reptile enclosure weighs in at only 53 lbs. Our PVC reptile cages are nearly 3x larger than a traditional glass forty gallon breeder. Now compare that to our Kages™ 8x4x4 Monster PVC enclosure with around 898 gallons and just over 30 square feet of floor space! The wide open spaces of these enclosures give your reptile the ultimate luxury treatment they deserve when paired with bio activity and full spectrum lighting.
Kages™ uses the highest quality materials paired with ethical husbandry and animal safety in mind to ensure our reptile cages outperform the competition with our modern beauty, longevity, energy savings, and ease of use for the keeper. In just a few clicks you can have your ideal reptile enclosure fully customized. With our PVC reptile cages you'll maintain your temperature while using less electricity and smaller bulbs. We designed the venting on our PVC enclosures to function without wasted energy due to heat loss like you would find in a PVC cage made out of thin ¼” material. Some older materials like glass aquariums, or other poor insulating materials can cause significant heat loss that results in wasted energy and an increased electricity bill this problem can be exacerbated by a screen top style tank. The sliding polycarbonate doors on our premium PVC reptile enclosures are stronger than acrylic, more temperature and humidity resistant than acrylic feel free to check out the info below for details. Our attention to detail paired with our sliding polycarbonate doors on most of our PVC enclosures provide a much safer alternative to the traditional screen top reptile cages, the days of top opening snake cages like the ones you would see at your local pet store as a kid are long gone.
At Reptile Kages™ we strive to use the highest quality products for our premium PVC enclosures that's why we use rigid expanded PVC & polycarbonate for our reptile caging.
Our Premium Reptile Enclosures™ are made from ½” rigid expanded PVC - a lightweight closed-cell foam.
Rigid expanded PVC is better at retaining heat:
With our PVC reptile cages you'll maintain your temperature while using less electricity than glass aquariums or wood enclosures.
Rigid expanded PVC absorbs vibration and sound:
This decreases the sounds from daily life in your home.
Rigid expanded PVC is better:
PVC is an excellent choice for your reptile enclosure, it’s water resistant, non-corrosive, and lightweight.
Our custom reptile enclosures feature clean and modern style venting on the upper back wall or sides.
Tempered glass doors are safer:
Our sliding tempered glass doors are stronger and safer than float glass, polycarbonate, and acrylic. They won’t shatter and cut your reptile or yourself like float glass will.
We strive to provide the highest quality materials in every aspect of the enclosure to create a safe home for your reptile.
Here at Kages™ we develop all of our products with the animals best interest at heart. All of our Kages™ Custom PVC enclosures were developed by animal enthusiasts not plastic or manufacturing companies that are chasing a dollar.